Am I a Candidate for Vein Treatment?
To determine if you would benefit from vein treatment, please take a minute to answer the following questions:
- Have you previously been diagnosed with varicose veins, venous reflux or venous insufficiency?
- Is the skin on your legs starting to darken?
- Do you have wounds/ulcers/open sores on your legs?
- Do you have wounds on your legs that won’t heal?
- Do you see Varicose or Spider Veins on your legs?
- Do you experience any of the following?
- ✓ Leg Pain, aching or cramping (especially at night)
- ✓ Burning or itching of the skin
- ✓ Leg swelling or ankle swelling
- ✓ “Heavy” feeling in the legs
- ✓ Skin discoloration or texture changes
- ✓ Restless Legs
- ✓ Open wounds/ulcers or sores on your legs
- Has anyone in your family been diagnosed with vein disease?
- Do your legs feel achy after prolonged periods of sitting or standing?
- Have you tried other methods of treatment (i.e. laser treatments, sclerotherapy, vein stripping, compression stockings, or anti-inflammatory medications) with little or no relief of your symptoms or have had reoccurrence of symptoms?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you may be a candidate for treatment. To schedule your appointment with Dr. Eidson, please contact our office at (817) 795-8346. Don’t let yourself suffer from vein disease one more minute!